Main content of the website

Permits and Applications

A building permit must be obtained by the owner or authorized agent for any interior/exterior alterations, demolition, addition, new construction or building moved in.

A plan of any proposed building, alteration, addition or new construction should be filed with the Red River Planning District. Failure by the owner or the contractor to obtain permit will result in triple the fee or a fine.

Red River Planning District
806-A Manitoba Avenue
Selkirk, MB R1A 0W6
Toll Free: (800) 876-5831
Phone: (204)669-8880